Thursday, 6 November 2014

App of the Month ❤︎



Hello beautiful ladies ;) as a kind of fun, i have decided to make a an "App of the Month" post, where i every month choose an app that i used and loved and share it with you ❤︎ today's app is ... Or let me show you my homescreen first :D


Here it comes :D want to know how i made these beautiful icons? Then continue reading my post ;)   

1. You have to download an app called Cocoppa 
 2. Once you open the app, you will see this :) 


As you can see, in the first raw there are different icons, you can choose anyone you like there is a variety of apps, different colors and different shapes. You can even search for the color and the style you want by clicking on the search icon on the top right corner of the app page. 

3. After choosing your design and to which app you want to apply it, you will be directed to an internet page 


You will be directed to a page like this, then all you have to do is press on the share button, then click add to my homescreen, then guess what? It is on your homescreen ❤︎ 

I hope you loved this post :) if you had any questions you can simply leave me a comment down below or just ask me on Instagram. 

If you created your own lovely homescreen, don't hesitate to share it with me on Instagram by tagging me so i can see it ;) 

Lots of love, 
Julie 

                              




6 comments:

  1. Amazing, amazing, amazing! love youuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww so happy that you loved it <3 thank you so much

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :* love you sweetie

      Delete