Sunday, 2 November 2014

FAQ

Hello beautiful ladies :)


Today am sharing facts about me with you :) 

1. My name is Julie, i am 21 years old 
2. My birthday is in the 13th of December ;) soon to be 22 
3. I have graduated from University, i studied English Literature and Translation
4. I work now as a Translator 
5. Pink, white and purple seem to be my all time favorite colors 
6. I am brownie with green eyes 
7. I have a small dimple that i used to hate when i was young :p but not anymore 
8. I have an Iphone5 white and silver :) 
9. I love reading so much and my two favorite writers are Nicolas Sparks and Cecelia Ahern 
10. My favorite book is P.S: I Love You it affected me really so much 
11. I am totally happy and calm, until i hear the sound of a bee :p haha i hate them and am so afraid from them, i remember that i started to feel afraid from them after once i was stung in my leg :( 
12. I hate all kinds of flying and walking insects especially spiders and ants 
13. I don't own neither a dog or a cat but am considering getting one so soon :)
14. My goal in life, is always to be an inspirational person for many and many :) and to have a really good blog
15. I have a boyfriend 
16. Paris is my dream place, i have never been there but i hope i can tick it from my check list soon :) 
17. I am a so sensitive person :( i cry easily and get anxious easily and am working on changing that 
18. My Sassy Girl is my favorite movie 
19. I have real case addiction :p i always keep on buying any beautiful case that bumps into my face :p 
20. I live with my boyfriend 

I hope you got to know more about me through this post :) 
Thanks for reading 

Lots of Love 
Julie 
    
                             

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much honey :* love you so much

      Delete
    2. Please answer me on ask.fm? Thank you sweetie :*

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! :)
    ♥, Erika
    erikaloove.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sweetie :* it means a lot for me

      Delete
  3. Cute facts! I like your blog and also your Instagram ♥

    xoxo Christina ♥
    http://cinapeh.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are the sweetest :* love you and thank you so much :) will check your blog too :) if you love my blog you can follow me on Bloglovin'

      Delete
  4. I really love your blog and your cute instagram ♡♡
    I create a blog -> http://atemweg.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :* love you, i will check your blog now and give you a follow if you have a bloglovin' ❤︎

      Delete