Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Macarons :)

Hello my beautiful ladies :)


Macarons have been almost my all time yummy snack :) i don't know what is in them that made me fell in love with them this much ♡ 





This is my working place today since i worked from the house ;) my laptop and Macarons. My most favorite tastes are; 

1. The blue one which has the taste of Chocolate, hmm yummy 
2. The yellow one which has the taste of Caramel and some have the taste of Lemon 
3. The pink one which has the taste of raspberry and some have the taste of rose 
4. The green one which has the taste of Pistachio, well to be honest i didn't like the green one so much but well,
"Macarons are always a great idea"

Lots of Love 
Julie 

                        
                             ♡

2 comments:

  1. I would too, but I do not know where to get .. I do not know if they are in the Czech :) But I guess, you turn me feel good to get it nicely written, amazing blog Juli :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh love you sweetie :* thank you so much

      Delete