Monday, 10 November 2014

The Christmas Tag ❤︎

I can't even keep calm, whilst writing this post :D Christmas is so close, we are just 6 Mondays away from Christmas, the best time in the whole year yaay (P.S: this is a reason to love the coming Mondays :p)

(photo credit, we❤︎it)
























Today, i am doing The Christmas Tag Post in which i am going to answer some Christmas questions related, that i have found on Milk Bubble Tea blog. without further a due, here we start.

1. What is you favorite Christmas movie\s?
I don't know from where to start? OMG there are many, but may best ones, that no matter how much i watch them on repeat i will never be bored haha are these; Elf, Home Alone (all the parts), Four Christmases and Santa Clause

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Morning or Christmas Eve?
I usually open them on Christmas Morning, because i am a presents lover person and can't wait to see what is under these beautiful red boxes or wraps :D 
  
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory? 
Every time i received my gifts :D

4. Favorite festive food?
Chocolates, chocolates and more chocolates please :p in addition to all the yummy dishes that my mom makes

5. Favorite Christmas gift?
My talkie doll, i can remember it tell now, back then when i was around 6\7 years old, there were those talkie dolls, whenever you press on any place of their body, they say something to you, and by then i wanted one so bad and asked my parents for one but their answer was "No" but for my own surprise, the second day i found the doll waiting for me under the Christmas Tree :D

6. Favorite Christmas Scent? 
Actually any scent related to Christmas is my favorite ♡ the scent of the yummy food, the warm cookies basically everything 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Actually Christmas for me is all about family time, with the fire on, some wine and yummy food of course, we gather to watch Christmas films. 

8. What tops your tree?
Usually a big star in red or in gold. 

9. As a kid, what was the gift that you have always asked for but never received?
I have always wanted a kitten or a beautiful doggie, but my parents didn't allow me to have neither because my mom had allergies from the animal's hair :( but am getting a beautiful doggie soon once i move and settle down

10. What is the best part about Christmas for you?
It is all about spending quality time with the family, sharing the love, joy and happiness with those who mean the world for me ♡ and of course watching the snow flacks as they fall and turn the world, into a white beautiful place.

Please, feel free to answer the questions in the comments section down below, i would love to see what is Christmas for you ♡ 
Lots of Love, 
Julie 

                                                                            ❤︎
 
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

No comments:

Post a Comment