Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Special Announcement ❤︎

I have always wanted to be closer to my own followers, to let them always know more about the girl behind the inspiration on Instagram ❤︎ That was one of the main reasons for me to have a blog :)
After i created my blog i felt that you know me more as a person but never heard my voice nor talked to me, so .. I have decided to .. 


Yes i joined ooVoo under the username "Cuteinstgram" you now can find me and follow me. 
What i am thinking of now is as follows, each week i will choose a day and call you my followers :) i will choose a day that suits me and you, will for sure agree upon that beforehand on Instagram :) 
Don't forget to follow me or add me so you can recieve a call from me :* 

I hope you loved this announcement and is excited as much as i am 
Julie XxXx

❤︎

1 comment: