Sunday, 25 January 2015

How To: Be social & Successful ❤︎


This post, is a collab with the cute Ella's Beauty Oasis make sure to check her blog out ❤︎

All kinds of social media apps these days, take a lot of our time ❤︎ And in order to be an Instagram famous figure, a successful YouTuber, a good blog writer, or even a good tweet person you should spend most of your time, moving your fingers on your iPhone's screen. Which means, at the end of the day there will be no mode and no energy to open that book and do some homework. But this way, you will never be anything, except a person who spends their time just being social. 
But, school should always be a priority, and in order to make the balance, am here to give you some tips on how to manage being a social person and a successful one at the same time. 



1. Always have a plan: you should always  have a notebook beside your bed, where you write all the things that you have to do and study, this way you will save some time to relax after you are done studying ... Instead of wasting all this time just thinking what was that thing that you had to finish, but just forgot.

2. Divide your time: don't pressure yourself, give your mind and soul at least 1/2 hours a day to relax, listen to music and being on your phone ❤︎ This way you will always have the energy to study and be more creative. 

3. Set goals, and stick to them: always have a goal set and work hard to make it ❤︎ For example: decide that today you will study for your math exam, sit and finish all the exam, then have a relaxing bath while being on your phone ❤︎ Believe me, the feeling of being accomplished equals nothing ❤︎

4. Don't compare yourself to others: be who you are, spend your time the way you want ❤︎ Maybe you love to study at night and spend the whole evening filming for a YouTube video ❤︎ It is your style in studying, don't compare yourself to other girls who don't use their phone only if they want to call someone, so they always are ready for the exams and have high marks. It is not about the marks beautiful, it is about being happy and successful ❤︎ And that is who you are! Who cares about a mark on a paper, you are more than that ❤︎

I hope you found this post a beautiful and helpful one 
Good luck in your studies ❤︎

Leave me sweet comments i love to read all of them ❤︎

Love, 


11 comments:

  1. Hi x
    This is very helpful for me because I often struggle to find the balance between them. Please can you take a look at my blog that I recently started
    happylifetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happylifetsyle.blogspot.com
    I typed it wrong before but this is the right one
    Sorry xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so happy that my post helped you ❤️ Thank you so much :) will sure take a look at your blog because why not :* love you

      Delete
    2. Awww thank you xxx
      I love you too and how you are always so positive whenever you blog or write comments on Instagram.
      Would you mind helping me get followers for my blog because at the moment I have none :(
      I would appreciate any kind of help xxx

      happylifetsyle.blogspot.com

      Thank you for taking the time to read this comment x
      I love you and your positivity xxx
      Muminah xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a good post! It has really inspired me. I'd love to do a collab post some time with you <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww more than happy to know this beautiful ❤️ Sure why not ;)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! <3 I got inspired by your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so so much ❤️❤️ I love you

      Delete
  5. Hi! I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's on my blog!♡

    http://0hsodaisy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure i will check ❤️ ;) thank you for nominating me :* i love you

      Delete
  6. Good post.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete