Wednesday, 21 January 2015

How to: Follow my blog ❤︎

p.s: this photo is from we❤︎it

Lately, i have received a lot of questions from many of my sweet followers on @cuteinstgram, "How can i follow your blog?" So instead of answering everyone alone, i have decided to make a special post, on how to follow my blog. This way all of those who have a question ❤︎ would receive an answer. 

There are 2 easy ways to follow me, feel free to choose what makes you feel comfortable. 

❤︎ 1. Follow me through Bloglovin:
All you have to do is, 


Click on the pink button that you find on the right side of my blog ❤︎ or simply, click HERE
Once you click, you will be directed to this page 


Just click follow ❤︎ and then, you will be asked to enter your e-mail or use Facebook to be able to follow :) 

❤︎ 2. Follow me through google+:
This way is easier, all you have to do is: 


Click on the blue button that says join this site ❤︎ which also you can find at the right side of my blog. 

Once you click, you will be directed to, 

This page, choose whatever method you like, Twitter, Yahoo or simply your Google account ❤︎ and then, you will be a member of my own world ;) 

Every time i receive a Follower Or a sweet comment from you, my heart smiles ❤︎ it means a lot to know that many of you are loving what i write. 

Hugs & Kisses 








6 comments:

  1. Nice Tutorial!
    XOXO,
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you sweetie ❤️ Love you

      Delete
  2. This was such a good post! I nominated you for an Infinity Dreams award, it's basically a tag q&a, I was nominated to do it so I have nominated you, have a look at my blog for the questions <3 x http://itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award-faq.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww sweetie <3 thank you so much it means a lot for me really, going to check right away :)

      Delete