Wednesday, 14 January 2015

The best of ME ❤︎


I think the time came, for me to share with you more about my story, my life and why did i start my Instagram account ❤︎

If i am to say that my life, is like living on pastel pink clouds, where there is no pain, no fears and no tears, i will be the world's number one liar, because no one truly has this perfect life. 

But still, i can't say that my life is so bad, because no matter what, i still have something to be happy about every time i fall down. My life before Instagram, was a negative one, i used to have a lot of free time that i spend being alone, checking my personal social media, with no reason to have a smile. But this negativity was so much for me to handle, i used to feel that there is always something that i can do, something that can me happier, that is when i decided to start an Instagram account, to know new people, to inspire myself and inspire those who need someone to tell them things will be alright. I started, and learnt a lot, learnt that things aren't always as they seem and internet friends, are sometimes better than those in reality. 

As time passed by, Instagram became one of the most important aspects of my life, i changed a lot, i started to look at life with more positiveness and started to believe that the best, is yet to come & everything happens for a reason❤︎
Those beliefs, didn't make me the happiest, but they did help me to love life more, to find a reason to wake up in the morning and still have a smile despite every bad thing around me. 
Yes, i am an adult, i pay for everything, i work to buy things i need, i save money, i suffer, and sometimes i have to wish for things and wait to get them, simply because i am an Adult. And my life, is not easy, but i always say to myself that by time i can save more money, be happy, and have everything i ask for. You might take a look at my Instagram or blog, and think to yourself her life is amazing, she is always happy. The truth is, i am not always happy, i share with you what makes you happy because at the end it makes me happy as well, but that doesn't mean that behind this screen i don't shed a tear back! but i always hide my sadness, not because i don't want to share, but because Instagram is a beautiful life, i don't want reality to corrupt it. 

I just don't want you, the one reading my stuff, to think that the grass is greener here on my side, it is probably like yours, but guess what? I work hard to make it greener and i know i can succeed, so you can ❤︎ Just believe in yourself  and hustle, dreams are achieved when they are exchanged with plans. 

I hope you loved this post, i really wanted to share a piece of my heart with you, because you do mean a lot for me ❤︎



12 comments:

  1. i reaally love how you speak the truth about yourself ,not everyone does that. you are an amazing person julie and i think you really are an inspiration for every living person on earth, i love you✨๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg :o my Cutiiieee your words really mean a lot for meee, i love you so so so much :* i think, it is good to share who i am with those who care about me ๐Ÿ’— thank you for making my day I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice ist this post? You are my Inspiration of the day.
    XOXO,
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much my Cutie :* :* means a lot for me i love you

      Delete
  4. I love your instagram, I find your posts so inspirational and the pictures to go with them are amazing! love you❤︎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww this is so sweet of you beautiful :* thank you so much i love youu ❤️

      Delete
  5. This is so inspirational! I love your instagram <3 x
    itseverythingerin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so so much beautiful ❤️ Means a lot for me ;) i love youu ❤️ I took a look on your blog, you are doung great keep going

      Delete
  6. Love you, such an inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much ❤️ Your words mean a lot for me sweetie i love youuuu so much ❤️

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much beautiful ❤️ Means the world for me ;)

      Delete