Monday, 5 January 2015

The Common White Girl Tag ❤︎

Any tag i scramble into, that i feel could make you know me more ❤︎ I immediately go for it and share with you my answers. Just because, i feel you should know me more :)


So today, i am doing "The Common White Girl Tag ❤︎"
For you who don't know what is this tag, it consists of answering a couple of questions, so .. Here we GO. 
But before i start, i would like to point out "This is no a racist tag, anyone can go on and do it"

1. Favorite Starbucks Drink? 
I adore ever Starbucks Drink :D no to be honest, lately i am in love with their Frappuccino, ahh a haven in a cup ❤︎
2. How long does it take from you to get ready in the morning? 
Actually it depends, if i have to straighten my hair and wear some heavy makeup, it would take half an hour to an hour. but if i just want to brush my hair quickly ( because it is already done the previous day) and apply some light makeup, it would take 15 mins not more probably ❤︎ 
3. How many selfies do you take on daily bases?
OK, i know am boring, but i really take 0. I really don't take selfies unless i think my look deserves one :D 
4. How many IG pics and followers do you have?
Here is a screenshot of my own photos number and followers P.S: they both change constantly 

  

5. Do you ever say LOL or OMG out loud?
If i were with my friends :D i would why not ❤︎ 
6. Do you ever wear the same clothing item more than once?
Yes why not? Clothes are made to be worn not only for once 
7. Are you racist?
What?! of course NO
8. How many tweets do you have?
I don't have my twitter for so long now, but here is a screenshot of my tweets number, if you would like to check out my twitter, click here

 9. Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr?
Instagram indeed ❤︎
10.  What do you spend most of your time doing?
It depends if it is weekend or a working day, but usually reading and being on my phone :D
11. Who are your favorite YouTubers? 
I really have many ❤︎ but my almost all time favorites are: itspastelprincess, floralprincess, mimiikonn, Zoella,,, etc
12. How often do you do your nails?
Usually, every week. Actually i don't like to keep on applying and removing my nail polish a lot because that would harm my nails ❤︎ 
13. Are you a shopaholic?
YES ❤︎ 
14. How many times have you watched mean girls?
Can't give a certain number :D endless 
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
I can say yes, but i really don't buy a piece of clothing unless am pretty sure that i am in love with it :D and it won't end up just being on the hanger in my dressing room :D
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 
If i love the food and if it is photogenic why not :D ❤︎
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
No, i wear a light makeup on daily bases (some eyeliner and a splash of color on my lips)
❤︎ unless i have a special place to go to
18. What are your average grades in school?
My average grades were C+\B it depends  (am not going to lie :D) Nobody's perfect
19. How do you usually style your hair?
I like straightening it, because i really have a fizzy hair :(
20. Do you always look presentable?
Like any other girl, i have my bad hair\makeup days and i also have my weekend,cozy, messy looks :D and am proud of that. 

I hope you liked my answers ❤︎ feel free to answer some\all in the comments down below 

I❤︎U
Julie 


 

2 comments:

  1. This post is so interessting. I love your blog.
    Love,
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog your my inspiration ❤️‍

    ReplyDelete