Sunday, 18 January 2015

Winter Playlist ❤︎


You are all bundled up, under a warm blanket, with a hot chocolate ❤︎ the outside is snowy or rainy, and all you need, is a good playlist to make your heart ❤︎ dance and melt with the lyrics, your ears hear. You are probably, board of your own music, that even you keep on clicking Next every time a song plays through your earphones. That is why, i chose today to share with you some of my favorite songs ❤︎ that i have been loving lately, and yes, i don't click that Next button, at least for now :)

1. I will start, with One Direction, i have been loving their song Story of my life ❤︎ 

     


also, i have been loving their song, Night Changes ❤︎ the lyrics, and the background music makes it one of my all time favorite song. 

 

Easy access: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFZfO_wfMQ

2. I adore Selena Gomez, so no doubt, i am in total love with her new song, The Heart Wants What it Wants ❤︎ 



Easy access: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jfft6dpTQ4

3. Taylor Swift, is my favorite singer ❤︎ i love her so much, so i love her song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, it is just too cute not to be on my list ❤︎ 


Easy access: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64

4. Baby it's Cold Outside ❤︎ i don't know what is in this song that makes me feel warm and happy when i hear it ❤︎

 


I hope you enjoyed this post ❤︎
Tell me what is your favorite song i would love to hear 


 






10 comments:

  1. Wunderschöner Post, Julie. <3
    XOXO,
    Anna
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke beautiful ❤️ You always make me happy, i love you

      Delete
  2. Lovelyyyy.❤️ I have over 100 songs on my phone, I can't just choose one like this one is my fav. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh you are so sweet ❤️ I love youu

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster awards take a look on my blog and check it out! xx

    lifeoflaurenx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh how sweet of you ❤️ Taking a look ;)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so so much ❤️ It is an honor for me to make you this happy ❤️ Really i love you so much thank you ;)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog is called:
    Happylifetsyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete