Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Check In: Life updates ❤︎

Picture Credit: WE❤︎IT

As any other blogger, or any other girl, "Change" is what always keep my soul fresh and happy ❤︎ If i don't keep on trying new things, doing this, leaving that .. I won't be as happy as i think i'd love to. Like a Butterfly ❤︎ I love to change my place frequently. 
That is why, you are here reading this post, if you follow me on my Instagram, you would know that the couple past two days, i have been working on a new design for my blog, not going to lie, the decision that i have taken to change my design wasn't an easy one :{ i had to work hard to put all the skills that i know in editing, to try and do something that might suit my personality more. 
Changing my template and design was something on my head 24/7 literally, and every time i used to visit a blogger's page i used to understand how much really i am in need for a change, until late on Sunday evening, i have took the decision that it is the time for change, no matter what i will make it happen ❤︎ This is what happened, i worked really hard, matching the colors, writing HTML codes ... Etc (not going to bore you with all details) 

Voilà, here is the fruit of three continuous days work, i hope you find it beautiful ❤︎
I think this template, matches my style and personality more, every icon, picture in it just resembles me ❤︎ As Julie, the girl behind the screen ❤︎

I read, love & reply to every comment you leave for me ❤︎

12 comments:

  1. I love your new design <3 x
    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Erin ❤️ Means a lot for me, i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your new design and the pictures and icons are so cute ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much Miri ❤️ I love you, it means a lot to read such sweet words :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo much Camilia ❤️❤️ You are so sweet love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new design looks so super cute and amazing good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so so much Aya ❤️❤️ I love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog Julie! Finally I have gone back to blogging after a break. This is a completely new blog and I was wondering if we could do a collab post :)
    http://www.daintyhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so pretty! I wouldn't even know where to start, you did a brilliant job!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete