Sunday, 15 March 2015

Spring & Beauty Haul ❤︎


If you follow me on Snapchat ❤︎ "@cuteinstgram" you would have already known, that i have gone shopping yesterday ❤︎.
I went to the city center, to pick up some stuff ❤︎ That are suitable for spring. 

P.S: i have bought all of these stuff by my own money, am not being sponsored nor am trying to brag ❤︎. 


Here is my haul ❤︎ Small, yet full of everything i would ever need. ❤︎


First, i went to H&M and got myself, these two beauties ❤︎
I have been searching for a long time for a cute pair of jeans, that would be High Wasted but still skinny, and finally, i put my hands on the pair that can do the job ❤︎. I loved the color, the style and the size all combines to make a beautiful piece. 



Also, i bought this amazing set of rings ❤︎ They are so stylish and cute. Although am not a lover of Gold, but couldn't resist not buying those ❤︎ Can't wait to add them to my spring and summer clothes ❤︎. 


Then i went to, Douglas and bought some beauty products to pamper my hair, nails and skin ❤︎. 

❤︎ I started with a strawberry sorbet EOS lip balm, it was hard to choose what to buy, but because i love PINK it was the one for me 

❤︎ Baby Lips, although it might seem weird, but this is my first time trying this baby lips, i usually buy the Labello ones, but a change never harmed anybody and i discovered that they are so great products and so photogenic ❤︎. 

❤︎ ESSIE, i have bought the pastel pink color ❤︎ So so in love with it 

❤︎ A dry shampoo, i have bought the Floral & Flirty Blush, OMG it smells like heaven 

❤︎ Nivea, this cream always is a necessary, especially in cold Germany, because my skin always feels dry in such a cold weather. 

That was my small haul, i bought all the things that can complete my spring collection.❤︎ And now, Spring you can come, am so ready ❤︎. 

What about you? What did you buy for spring? 
I read, love and reply to every comment you leave for me ❤︎












6 comments:

  1. Natasha Hashmong15 March 2015 at 06:41

    Oh sweetie!!! I like all your stuff.. they are perfect LIKE YOU <3 <3
    I would love to go shopping with you once ^__^

    Love your blog & instagram account a lot!

    -Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice things! You're awesome and a big inspiration.
    Love you so much!
    XOXO,
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! :)


    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all beautiful ladies :* such an honor to your sweet words <3 i would love to reply to every single one of you but my "reply" button doesn't seem to work for now am so sorry :( but your support means a lot i love you <3

    ReplyDelete