Sunday, 26 April 2015

Mondays can be a bit better ❤︎


We all agree on our hate for Mondays :| they seem to take away all our happiness as they announce the end of a lazy and relaxing weekend. But the thing that we don't realize most of the time, is that the way we start Monday, determines how the week would unfold. It is not a necessity for everyone, but that is what i came to believe lately ❤︎ That is why, i started writing quotes to keep me motivated to start Mondays with a smile :} And am here to share them with you ❤︎. 


Indeed, why would we spend it hating a day? Let us make the best out of it ❤︎ At least we are alive and healthy 


If we assume, that this Monday will be a bad one, so it will be. As a change, what about trying to cheer up and make it a special Monday ❤︎ We can :}


No matter what your dream is, whether getting a new job or graduating from School, you have to rock that little step ❤︎ And Monday can be that step, at the end it is just a day so make the best out of it :} 


The fact that it's Monday, doesn't mean you have to be sad or dissapointed. You are fabulous and stunning just the way you are ❤︎ Keep on going :} 

I hope this post inspired you to have a better Monday ❤︎ Since it is coming soon "tomorrow" :} 

I love and read every comment you leave for me ❤︎

P.S: i reply to all the comments but sadly i can't mention any of you since my "Reply" button is not functioning, so make sure to come back to see my reply. Thanks for understanding ❤︎







3 comments:

  1. This has really inspired me! I love your blogposts<3 x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and definitely a boost for positive inspiration. By the way I love all of your blog posts and instagram posts too, you always manage to put a smile on my face :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thank you girls ❤️❤️❤️ I love you so much am so happy to inspire you and add a smile to your beautiful faces :*

    ReplyDelete