Sunday, 19 April 2015

Music Lately ❤︎


Music is one of the most important essential in my life ❤︎ That is why i always try to find what is new to keep me always  fresh and up to date with the best music ❤︎
If you are like me, then this post is the one for you ❤︎ I came today with a list of the most lovely and new songs ❤︎

1. My Life As Eva: 
She has newly issued a new song under the name "Literally My Life Is" ❤︎ Ohh i am so in love with her song, the lyrics and tone are amazing ❤︎ She has it on iTunes but still you can see it on her channel .. 


2. Meghan Trainor: 
I have been loving "Walkashame" ❤︎ The song is just so cute 
The song 

3. Ellie Goulding:
Most probably, you all know about this song, "Love Me Like You Do" but i just can't not mention it ❤︎ Once i heard it for the first time, i kept on listening to it over and over again ❤︎ The song and the tone are just ahh so amazing. 
The song 

4. Maroon5: 
I love his song "Sugar" ❤︎ I even have it on my workout playlist .. Because it is so cute and motivating for some abs training ❤︎

Those 4 songs have been my most favorite this month ❤︎ I can't but keep on listening over and over again. What about you? Is there any new song that i should be listening to? 

I read, love and appreciate every comment you leave for me ❤︎

Hugs, 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice posts! I love Ellie Gouldng, too!
    XOXO,
    Anna
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, Love Me Like You Do is one of my favourite songs at the moment too! I have nominated you for a Liebster award here http://itseverythingerin.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html Check it out and let me know if you do the post! :) x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete