Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Tips: for a successful Instagram


After being for a Year on Instagram running my account @cuteinstgram, i have learnt a lot of things that made my Instagram better and better as time passed by ❤︎ So i thought, it would be a pleasure to share with you some of my tips ❤︎. 

1. Have a cute name: 
Once you sign up for instagram, make sure that you have a cute name that is attractive and suits the content you are going to post in ❤︎ That is a great plus in having a good account. 

2. Stick to a theme: 
Have a theme of your own, in which all your pictures, have the same type of style and editing. It is never a necessity, to have a pastel theme in order to be successful, believe me, people would love to see some difference that is what make them click that follow button ❤︎ For example, you can go for a white&black theme, or a colorful one, anything you choose can be amazing if you know how to portray it. 

3. Post frequently: 
Make sure to always post at least once a day, when people follow an account, they would love to see that this account is always active and always has something new ❤︎ It is not necessary to post 3 times a day of course, it depends on how you prefer your account to be. 

4. Be active: 
Comment here and there, it helps people to discover your account ❤︎ But never, never write "come and check me out" this way you will be an annoying person that no one would ever think of checking out, instead you can leave a nice comment for the person, maybe this same one would check out you if you have a catchy name ❤︎ or have left a nice comment.

5. Never copy: 
Copying someone's captions or stealing other people's photos and pretend they are yours, can be your first step towards failure, because one way or another, you will be discovered and many will unfollow you 

6. Do some shoutouts: 
But never too many, because your feed would be really annoying and boring. 

I hope you found this post a useful one ❤︎
I read and love every comment you leave for me ❤︎


Lots of love,


p.s: i don't reply for comments because am having an issue with them that tell now i couldn't solve :( still working on it and hope it will be fixed soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Great post - I especially liked the 2nd point :D Keep on going, I really like to read your blog and watch your pictures on Instagram :)

    Love, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I especially liked the 2nd point :D Keep on going, I really like to read your blog and watch your pictures on Instagram :)

    Love, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I really love your instagram, and your blog as well. Keep up the good work (:
    //Camilla

    http://cammi.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all sweeties ❤️❤️Your words really mean a lot for me :* love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post!
    Your tips are really gold! I love your instagram.
    XOXO,
    Anna
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with your posts *___* they bring me pure happiness<3

    mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete