Sunday, 3 May 2015

IKEA Homeware Haul ❤︎

Homeware

Since i have moved to my new apartment, i have been trying so hard to change it into a warm home, a place that has everything pink&white, yup, i love this combination ❤︎ Way too much. 

So if you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat you would have already known, that i have been at IKEA yesterday :} and i came back, with whole lots of stuff. 

cute cups


First of all, i got these two sets of the amazing pastel themed cups and bowls :} they are just too cute ❤︎ I have been wanting them for so long now. 


Flowers pot

Although i love Flowers ❤︎ But it is always hard for me to keep real ones, i just can't see them die and turn into yellow withered flowers after being so colorful and lovely, that is why, i got some plastic ones. Two in hot pink and one white ❤︎ They added a cute touch to my bedside table after i loaded them into the flower pot that i got from IKEA as well ❤︎

Lantern for Yankee Candles

I got this lantern in white ❤︎ Once my eyes spotted them as they sparkled on the shelves, i couldn't but make sure that one of them is in my basket :} ❤︎

ikea pillows


Recently, i ordered a new bedding for my bed, it is white and has some pink cute flowers ❤︎ Well, it is not just a bedding now (a photography background as well haha) however, it didn't come with enough pillow covers (only 1) so i made sure to get these cute pillow covers from IKEA yesterday, the pattern might be different but the ability of using it in two different ways makes me happy and adds a touch to my bed ❤︎ The colors match in a lovely way leaving a warm and cozy impression :} 

Aside from these cute stuff, i ordered a table and a long wall mirror that are to be delivered to my home soon. Can't wait to see everything turning up to the way i have always wanted. 

I hope you had a great weekend ❤︎. 








5 comments:

  1. Perfect post and -o my god- so beautiful things!
    I love Ikea.
    XOXO,
    Anna
    www.honigbonbon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought cute things, I love them :)
    Is this bedding, in every photo seen in the background also from IKEA?
    I hope so :)
    see you soon,
    xoxohanna
    http://www.xhannakatharina.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you beautiful Anna i love you :* ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you Hanna :* unfortunately no, it is from Amazon ❤️ They no more have it in IKEA unless in Sweden as far as i remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeii ๐ŸŒธ

    You are so right! About the pink and white they go together so well๐Ÿ’— it adds a girly but cosy touch in your house๐Ÿ’• I adore your blog and maybe in the future you can do a housetour ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผ

    I love you ✨

    -xoxo- Robin

    ReplyDelete