Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Recent Playlist ❤︎



music playlist

Music plays a great role in my life. Whenever am feeling down, extremely happy, or totally exhausted .. Listening to Music ❤︎ Is what i do to express my feelings and just let it all out. So i am always searching for new songs to keep on refreshing my playlist. 
Recently i have been listening to really great songs on repeat, i just love the song with all the lyrics, the rhythm the singer and just everything ❤︎ So i decided to share with you my recent favorites :]

1. Innocent by Taylor Swift 
   
 
2. Bad Blood by Taylor Swift 

3. Remember the name by Fort Minor 

4. Talking Body by Tove Lo 

 
5. Lean on by Major Lazer & DJ Snake 


What about you? What is your favorite song? I would love to know ❤︎

P.S: i don't own any of these music, all rights go for the owners.

3 comments:

  1. I have been loving Bad Blood at the moment, Taylor is amazing!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bad Blood! Taylor Swift has been killing it lately :D

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you :* :*

    ReplyDelete