Sunday, 7 June 2015

Some shades of Pink & Blue ❤︎

outfit of the day


As it started to get warmer and warmer in Germany, finally i could start wearing my favorite spring/ summery outfits ❤︎ On Thursday, i wore one of my Favorite t-shirts and mixed it with a dark blue jeans, white converse, white bag and some Gold accessories ❤︎ And off, head to work. As this shirt is my favorite, i decided to snap some shots to share here with you ❤︎.

outfit of a blogger

❤︎ Outfit Details: 
Bag & Trousers: H&M 
Shirt: Colin's 
Shoes: Converse (Deichmann shoes) 

white converse

To make my Trousers more stylish, i have flipped the endings a little bit ❤︎ while my shoes, have some lace details that makes them more special❤︎

collin's

❤︎ As For the Accessories: 
I wore, 
my fave rings from H&M 
my not real gold bracelet from Accessorize 
watch by Spirit 
❤︎ Even though am not so much into Gold, but they can add a touch to the outfit 


❤︎ Some special details: 
On my phone, i had this melting whit and pink case from New Yorker. 
Pink shaded Gel Nail polish.
Some Strawberry sorbet eos lipbalm to make my lips shine ❤︎.  


And this is how the whole outfit looked on me ❤︎

I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my pictures ❤︎. If you like those type of posts, please tell me in the comments ❤︎.your feedback is always highly appreciated 












4 comments:

  1. I really like this Outfit. It all fits perfect together.
    I really love the Shirt and because of its light blue color it radiates summer spirit.
    Yours Elsa <3

    www.streetstylefashiion.blogspot.de
    www.beeinganaupair.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you dear Elsa <3 your sweet words made me the happiest :* i love you so much kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I'm not much into yellow gold myself, but I d have to admit that certain outfits just ask for it. :)
    oohbelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, this is the link to my blog: http://amberkorf.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete