Friday, 31 July 2015

#OOTD some days ago ❤︎


Last Wednesday the weather in Munich or to be more specific (in Germany) was not that good :| my plan was to wear this cute white top with my new jeans shorts from H&M, and take outfit pictures out in the garden. But the weather didn't like my plans so decided to turn into a gloomy one :{ 

However, i didn't allow that to change my plans a lot and made some changes on my outfit and pictures ❤︎


Instead of shorts, i wore this trousers from Forever21, a hot pink light cardigan from New Yorker (i bought it last year) and my lace white converse from Deichmann (a shoes' shop in Germany) 


As for the accessories, i wore my Thomas Sabo bracelet, Danielle Wellington watch and a special ring (a gift from my mom) 
For my lips, i applied some EOS strawberry sorbet to prevent my lips from being chipped as they do so fast on such gloomy days and added some Maybelline lip gloss in strawberry flavor to add a shiny look to them 
❤︎


This is how the outfit looked on me ❤︎ My hair here is straightened which i don't usually do on hot days :} but it turned out gloomy so that was a good match

I hope you liked this post, 
Would you like to see more of them? 

S❤︎ Much 
J❤︎lie



 Don't forget to: 
Follow this blog ❤︎  here (Bloglovin')
For more of me ❤︎ check me here (my Instagram)




3 comments:

  1. That's so cute ❤️ Love your Hair ❤️
    xoxo Ally von http://allyshiny.blogspot.de ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you beautiful Ally <3 it means a lot for me to read your beautiful words :* you have a great blog as well love you lots kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit my love! And I love it that is versatile!

    ReplyDelete