Friday, 4 September 2015

Fall is here again ❤︎


Fall with all its coziness, hot chocolate, warm sweaters & knits and its crispy mornings is now back ❤︎

I can't be happier, that is why, today i picked up my first Pumpkin spice latte on my way back home from Starbucks and thought of blogging for you about my reading list for this fall. Because nothing can make this season a good one, except for a book to lose yourself in whilst you sit and watch the flowers turning into golden leaves❤︎

I will start by showing you the story i am reading currently


It is: The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Meyes. I am half through this story and can't help but be more and more excited to know what will happen next, it is amazing i highly recommend it❤︎


Previously this year, i have read Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and Let It Snow by John Green ❤︎
I recommend both for amazing romantic and adventurous story line but Let It Snow would be better read in Christmas time because the setting of the three stories inside it take place in Christmas and whilst you read it you feel so festive and happy to be able to make a scene in your mind similar to the one you go through during Christmas ❤︎


Not long time ago, i have purchased Something Borrowed by Emily Giffen ❤︎ I haven't heard anything but great about this story, so i am super excited to dive in its papers and see what treasures there are there.


Also, after i had heard a lot about the series of Fifty Shades of Grey by El James. I decided to pick them all and consider them along with Something Borrowed, my fall library❤︎

I hope you liked this post ❤︎
What will you be reading this Fall? And are you excited as i am? 
P.S: I will be doing a series full of Fall Posts do you like such type of posts? 
If yes tell me down ... And if you are a blogger inform me, maybe we can collab

Thank you for reading, 
  


JULIE



Don't forget to be part of my journey:
Follow this blog ❤︎  here (Bloglovin')
For more of me ❤︎ check me here (my Instagram)


3 comments:

  1. Love this post.I am also really excited for fall because along with all other reasons, it's my first one as a blogger x Cant wait to create posts and enjoy the not too hot/not too cold weather ☺ I've been reading your blog for a long time now,and I would be really pleased and if we collabed :) But it's okay if you don't want to tho;p
    All the love x
    mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I will definitely add some of those books to my TBR since I love reading in fall :)

    Lots of love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh the books are looking so nice <3 thank you for this inspiring post

    ReplyDelete