Sunday, 29 November 2015

DIY: a pastel effect on your pics


I am not a professional photographer, never been and might never be, but i have this Instagram account, where i share pastel or floral pictures. 
I edit every picture myself and add my touch on its details to make it look they way it does ❤︎
If you are interested to know how i do it then just keep on reading. 

First, i would like to note that i take my pictures using my iPhone 


I started using my iPhone 5 but now as i have the iPhone 6plus i use it instead to take my pics. I don't have any professional photographer who does the job for me or even own any fancy camera like other bloggers. Because personally i believe in the power of the iPhone's camera and i just love it, and love how it is easier to use and more convenient
❤︎
So don't worry if you don't have any expensive equipment, you can do anything you set your mind to if you want #girlspower 

After i take the picture or download it from we❤︎it as some of the pics i post on my Insta are not mine, i go through some editing process. I use: 

Afterlight app: i adore this app and do most of the editing on it.. 


This is how usually a picture that i take looks like. A bit dull and dark so 

First i rise up the brightness twice on Afterlight 



Then rise the exposure a little bit. NOT TOO MUCH because then the picture would loose its clearness and sharpness 


Then after the exposure you need some color so i use a bit of Saturation 
and some contrast 



Once i am done, i love to add a bit of sharpness to the picture so i raise up the sharpness tool 


Then i would be DONE 


For those lights i use Picfx app

And that is it.. Sometimes it looks like i use a lot of sophisticated ways to make my pics the way they are but the truth it is not that hard ❤︎

I hope you liked the sneak into my editing secrets
Your support means a lot for me ..

JULIE 

DON'T FORGET that starting from TUESDAY there will be a new post EVERYDAY UNTIL THE 25TH OF DECEMBER 
check here for more details




Until my next gossip;,
Don't forget to be part of my journey:
Follow this blog ❤︎  here (Bloglovin')
For more of me ❤︎ check me here (my Instagram)









No comments:

Post a Comment