Wednesday, 2 December 2015

BLOGMAS .2: Christmas Playlist


If we ask ourselves, what is the one thing that would put us in the mood, of being relaxed, happy or festive? The answer would be MUSIC

That is why, today, i chose to bring you a list of Christmas music that will make you  feel festive and in the mood of Christmas immediately
Are you ready? 
Here we go. 

1. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 
2. I wish it could be Christmas everyday
3. Baby it is cold outside 
4. Christmas Lights 
5. Last Christmas 
6. The first Noel 
7. Santa Baby "my fave" 
8. Somewhere only we know
9. You are all i want for Christmas 
10. Santa Clause is coming to town
11. We wish you a merry Christmas 
12. Santa tell me "also my fave" 

I hope those songs would make their magic and put you in the Christmas mood. 
❤︎

Also, today i have opened the second door of my advent calendar: 


The chocolate this time, had an airplane on it, i really love traveling even if i don't do it that much. But this Christmas hopefully, i will go to a skiing adventure so excited

My previous blogmas is here

Love you loads,
Don't forget to either follow me on:  
Bloglovin': click here
Google Plus: click here
Or have my Blog'sbook mark click here 
To know how to have it.

So you would always stay up to date with my posts, i would love to see your cute face here daily ❤︎ 

                      ANNNDDD 
                        it is only; 



No comments:

Post a Comment