Friday, 11 December 2015

BLOGMAS .11: Christmas Movies


Although i am not a movie person, more of a book warm one. Still i love watching Christmas movies❤︎
They have their own special vibes that make you so excited for Christmas to be here already. 
So today, i gathered for you a list of my all time loved Christmas movies.


Let's see if we love the same ones or not ;}

1. Elf: it comes on the top ❤︎
2. The holiday: i love it so much
3. Home Alone Series: they are just so funny 
4. Love Actually
5. Christmas with the Kranks
6. A Christmas Carol
7. I'll be home for Christmas 
8. Arthur Christmas 
9. This Christmas
10. Four Christmases 

I love watching everyone of them ❤︎ Even on repeat opps they are just so lovely and enjoyable.
What are your favorite Christmas movies? 

From my Advent Calendar, i have received a cute gift,


It looks so cute ❤︎ doesn't it?

LOVE YOU
Don't forget to either follow me on:
Bloglovin': click here
Google Plus: click here
or have my Blog's book mark; click here to know how to have it  

So you would stay uptodate with my posts, as i'd love to see your cute face daily here ❤︎ 

if you have missed yesterday's post here it is
ANNNDDD 
it is only;


No comments:

Post a Comment