Saturday, 12 December 2015

BLOGMAS .12: Early B-Day present


If you have been following me for a while, or let me say a bit longer, you would probably know that Tomorrow Is My BIRTHDAY ❤︎
I am so happy and excited, even though until now i don't have clear plans of what i am doing but have feelings of a surprise being planned behind my back hmm ... Hehe

Anyway, yesterday i have received my first gift, well it is not a gift but because i am so happy with what i have been sent i couldn't handle my excitement. 
Basically, DottyAndTink Have kindly sent me a few of their handcrafted jewelry for me to review, so i have taken some picture to show you 
❤︎


First, i have a set of three gold rings. I have always adored these rings, they are so stylish and trendy. Do you like them? 
I matched them with my infinity bracelet from Accessorize and can't be more happier with the combination. 


They have also sent me, two silver necklaces: 

One with two leaves 
Another with a very light pastel pink charm 
Ahhhh i am so in love with them because to be honest Light Pink is the best color for me. What makes me this excited and this much in love with it is that i have been crushing on this type of necklaces for a long time now ❤︎
They have also sent me the silver bracelet at the top of this picture ..

It is worth mentioning that all their products are handcrafted. Also, to be honest their prices are good and they ship worldwide. 
If you would like to take a look at their website here you go. You might have a chance to make some last time Christmas shopping there 

I have also opened my advent Calendar as usual, door 12 held for me


A cute little bell ❤︎ 

do you like jewelry? 

Don't forget to either follow me on:
Bloglovin': click here
Google Plus: click here
or have my Blog's book mark; click here to know how to have it  

So you would stay uptodate with my posts, as i'd love to see your cute face daily here ❤︎ 

if you have missed yesterday's post here it is
ANNNDDD 
it is only;


WE CAN GET EXCITED
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment