Thursday, 24 December 2015

BLOGMAS .24: Christmas Eve OOTD


The long awaited day is almost here, the count down for Christmas is almost over ❤︎
So what would be better, than showing you what i will be wearing on Christmas Day? 
Are you ready to see? 
If yes let me show you; 


I am wearing a red knitted sweater, as you can see. It is from Forever21. I have matched it with black leggings to complete the look.
As for my nails, i have gone for a french simple look ❤︎


My makeup, is not that of worth mentioning. I don't wear winged eyeliner or have that special eye makeup, i love being simple; some foundation, blusher, mascara and lipstick make me so ready to go.
I have also wore my fake pearl earrings ❤︎ They go well with the style of my outfit and i love them a lot.

Today i have opened the last day in my Advent Calendar❤︎


The way all the doors of my advent calendar look, makes me happy. In the last door, i have received a cute little angle. 

At last, 

It is just 1 night until Christmas is here ❤︎. I am so happy for that. Wait don't go anywhere blogmas aren't over yet. I have a post for you tomorrow morning. Make sure to come back, i would be more than happy so see you. 

❤︎ JuLiE

No comments:

Post a Comment