Friday, 4 December 2015

BLOGMAS .4:Christmasy Foood ❤︎


No blogmas can be complete if there wasn't a special post just about food and yummy drinks ❤︎

I don't know if you are like me, but personally i love stuffing my face with warm and fancy hot drink every evening along with some chocolate bites ❤︎ So today, i thought it would be nice to share with you what drinks i love and what food i indulge every evening hehe


I mainly love two hot drinks: 
Nescafe ginger bread: this drink is so yummy and simply Christmas in a mug ❤︎ Ahh it is so delicious, if you love ginger bread then for sure this will be your go to drink.
Hot chocolate: i call my hot chocolate as fancy ^-^ because i always add stuff to it. Here is how i prepare it: 


First i put into my mug:
2 table spoon of hot chocolate 
I pour the water and stir.
Then for some fanciness;
I add a whole lot of whip cream
Then i pop inside a colorful candy cane 
Then am ready to sip and enjoy ❤︎

As for food, my go to are: 


Milka chocolate: filled with oreo pieces 
Ginger bread: i got mine from my town's Christmas Market
A Santa figure chocolate
❤︎
What do you think? What do you love eating or drinking during the cold weather?

My advent calendar today, give me another candle, 


As i have mentioned before, candles always give me hope that things will be better ❤︎ It is just a matter of time. 

I love you loads, 
Don't forget to either follow me on:
Bloglovin': click here
Google Plus: click here
or have my Blog's book mark; click here to know how to have it  

So you would stay uptodate with my posts, as i'd love to see your cute face daily here ❤︎ 

if you have missed yesterday's post here it is
ANNNDDD 
it is only; 


JULIE









No comments:

Post a Comment