Wednesday, 9 December 2015

BLOGMAS .9: Christmas Spirit


With today being crazy raining outside, dark and foggy i felt like Christmas is getting closer and closer ❤︎ So i burnt a few candles to make my house smell nice and decided to spoil myself with 


1. A ginger bread drink in my red festive Starbucks cup
2. Eat a ginger bread which i got from my city's Christmas Market 

And just take some time to read in my favorite book "Something Borrowed" by Emily Griffen. I have been reading this book for a while now and really loving the story and love how it can be quite true to life, fake friendship to be more precise :{ i am not going to give away information about it but i highly recommend it as a good book ❤︎


I have also painted my nails with a cotton candy color. Even though it is a summery color, but i personally prefer pastel colors more than dark colors even if it was winter. I think they just add a light to my days ..


I have opened door 9 in my advent calendar. And before you wonder and think how did my nail polish's color change .. It hasn't. This picture was taken in the morning before i have done my nails ❤︎
I also took the time today to write in my diary, i felt i need some time to just talk to my diary, let everything all out on its papers, close it and try to bring my happiness back ...  

I hope you enjoyed 
Don't forget to either follow me on:
Bloglovin': click here
Google Plus: click here
or have my Blog's book mark; click here to know how to have it  

So you would stay uptodate with my posts, as i'd love to see your cute face daily here ❤︎ 

if you have missed yesterday's post here it is
ANNNDDD 
it is only;

No comments:

Post a Comment