Tuesday, 8 December 2015

BLOGMAS8:Christmas for your phone


We use our phones 24/7 per day, so what is better than having a Christmasy theme on our phones so that we would be 100% into the Christmas spirit and being fully festive ❤︎
So you need to worry not, i would handle that for you, i have a bunch of different Christmas wallpapers that you might love to have. 











Many of these pictures are applicable for your laptop screens as well .. Did you like them? Which one will you use? 
I did my best to collect a variety of wallpapers, from dark ones to colored ones to more a still wallpapers that have a pattern so i can give a scoop to everyone's taste ❤︎

I love you loads, 
Don't forget to either follow me on:
Bloglovin': click here
Google Plus: click here
or have my Blog's book mark; click here to know how to have it  

So you would stay uptodate with my posts, as i'd love to see your cute face daily here ❤︎ 

if you have missed yesterday's post here it is
ANNNDDD 
it is only;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment