Sunday, 10 January 2016

Outfit Inspo for Y❤︎U


One of the blog posts that can be classified as a favorite of mine. Should be outfit posts. Not because i am a fashion guru and i love reading fashion posts. But just because, when i have a mind block and i can't really find anything to wear despite the overflow of my clothes, i can go to my gallery 'on my iPhone' and check what outfit inspiration i have there so as to save myself and find something to wear. 

If you are like me, then this is the post for you :} i have gathered a look that is relaxed, casual and still chic to share with you today ❤︎


My look is so simple and doesn't take a lot of time and effort to be recreated. And let me just add it might be my favorite outfit ever. 

I am wearing 


A gray cardigan: H&M 
Black leggings: Forever 21 
A white top: under the cardigan, from NewYorker 
Infinity scarf: Accessorize
A black bag: to add a touch of style to the relaxed look, from Zara
Some accessories: i think they do their magic in giving you the look you need, i am wearing, 
Black watch: Daniel Wellington
Silver bracelet: Tiffany & co
Fake pearl bracelet: Accessorize 

As for my hair, i prefered keeping it natural and not doing anything special since it is the weekend ❤︎


I hope you liked my outfit, may it be an inspiration for you on those days where you find nothing in your closet to be worn ... Psst "which happens everyday" haha at least for me :}

Do you like this type of posts? I would love to take the commitment of doing them more often on my blog as a type of series ❤︎ Would appreciate your opinion and feedback 

J❤︎LIE

Until my next gossip; what is in my bag
Don't forget to be part of my journey:
Follow this blog ❤︎  here (Bloglovin')
For more of me ❤︎ check me here (my Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment