Thursday, 3 March 2016

Falling in the Spring spirit ❤︎

denim shirt style

The weather in Munich / Germany where i live, is no way near being spring and sunny. It is always stormy, cloudy and even does snow some days. 
However, i have been longing a lot for the warmer days, where i can take my bike for a ride around the city i live in. I love winter though, but i am just a little bit done with the super freezing cold weather. 
Last week, i have decided to go for shopping and enjoy the spring spirit at least in the shops colorful clothing and items. So i picked some stuff to show you: 

white small purse

First i went to H&M it is my favorite store when it comes to cute accessorise, i picked this cute little panda purse and gold and pastel pink themed earrings ❤︎
No matter how many earrings i have i always look for more opps 

essence blogger pictures

I can never go shopping without a stroll in a drugstore, so i went to our local DM drugstore and got some colorful pastel pink nail polish. I love painting my nails in bright colors even if it is winter and cold.


What about you? What is your favorite color when it comes to nail polish?
❤︎

strawberry masks

Recently, i have been in love with applying masks, they are really doing their job on my skin. As i have said in my previous post HERE i have been loving this peeling mask for many reasons. It has an amazing mixture of strawberry and raspberry smell, that i die for. "i got from DM" 
So had to stock up.

In the picture, on the mask is written "Strawberry peeling mask" in German.


I have also bought myself a new foundation egg to fresh things up. Of course had to get it in hot pink, it is my favorite color i can't but choose it first always :}

It was a mini haul, but really did cheer me up, afterall spring can be a satate of mind until it really comes and nourishes the air ❤︎
pink heart

What is your favorite season? 

With all the love, 
JULIE 

Until my next gossip; 
Don't forget to be part of my journey:
Follow this blog ❤︎ HERE (Bloglovin')
My Google+ HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment