Sunday, 3 April 2016

Beauty & fashion Parisian haul


Passing through the charming streets of Paris, especially the Champs Elysees, it was a so hard job to stop myself from popping into the amazing shops they have. 
So i thought i would share with you my picks from my Paris shopping spree.

outfit flat lay ideas

First shop was H&M, we have H&M here where i live but still i felt that the Parisian edition had some different items and style. So i picked this Polka Dot shirt.

outfit ideas

It is so cute i fell in love with it immediately. I can imagine myself matching it with a white jeans or denim shorts ❤︎

mac bag

Next stop was Mac, i picked one of their summer and spring collection lipstick. I loved it as this shade of pink is my favorite. It is called Saint Germain. 

I actually went to Zara and grabbed some ah so lovely items but unfortunately the line for trying the items was soooo long :( so since there is a branch for Zara were i live i preferred going to Sephora instead ❤︎

opi spring collection

In there, i picked a pink nail polish from their spring collection ❤︎
It is so cute and has hello kitty on the lid. 
The shade of this nail polish is just what i love to have on my nails ❤︎ 


laduree macarons


I also made sure to have a cute keychain as a souvenir to keep ❤︎.. 
Of course some macarons from Laduree were a necessary.

That is it, what do you think of the things i have picked? 
And where do you usually shop? 


Julie ❤︎ 


Last Post: HERE


Until my next gossip; 
Don't forget to be part of my journey:
Follow this blog ❤︎ HERE (Bloglovin')
My Google+ HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment