Thursday, 21 April 2016

Things that make me happy

weheartit girls

Despite life's down hills i always tend to look for the things that make me happy. They have their own way of making me feel better about whatever i am going through at the time ❤︎

I thought i would share with you what has been picking me up lately and making me smile :)

cute notebooks

The lighter and bright days have been making me so happy, my mood is affected by the weather a lot. I am much happier when it is bright and sunny. 
Spring cleaning, it is a whole lot of work but really refreshes my soul ❤︎ I love working and blogging in a tidy place.

beauty and makeup blog

Bits of makeup, there is nothing a bright lipstick can't fix. Some foundation, concealer & a pink lipstick never fail in making my skin look great and in changing my mood for the better. 

me before you

Time off and reading, books are my escape. I love reading sooo much, recently i have been turning off my phone and sitting down with a good book for a while. It really helps me get away from reality and my problems, not that i have that many but you know when your mind is always over thinking and worrying? Reading comes in time to help my mind stop worrying and enjoy some time off .. 

outfit of the day post

Wearing bright and colorful clothes, as it is getting warmer somehow in Germany; i have been enjoying wearing bright colors ... They make me happy and so fresh ❤︎

What makes you happy? 

Remember it is always about the little things, they are what makes life worth living and you a more happy human being 

weheartit heart

JULIE ❤︎

Last Post: HERE


Until my next gossip; 
Don't forget to be part of my journey:
Follow this blog ❤︎ HERE (Bloglovin')
My Instagram HERE




2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Julie! ♡
    I've been blogging for a long time on other sites, but i've recently had a massive re-vamp and started on Blogger again! I found your blog through your Instagram and am so pleased you are on here too! :)
    Happy blogging! ♡

    Emily ♡ (Cupcakes and Corsages)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so so much lovely Emily <3 my blog has got a fresh revamp as well. It is quite needed from time to time ;)

      Kisses

      Delete