Thursday, 12 May 2016

Bits and pieces that have changed my life

daniel wellington flat lay

The things we do and use on daily bases, have their own charm and magic on our lives. They either change our thoughts to the better, or affect the way we see and deal with life. 
For me, through out my time blogging, many things have changed in me. Not just that, i have also changed what i use and do every day. 
I thought it would be a good idea to share a few of the things, from beauty items to books and electronics that have made my life easier and me much happier. 
❤︎ 

Beauty picks: 


I basically don't know what i was doing before i started using the Garnier Micellar water, it has helped my skin get rid of acne. Not all of my acne but that special type of acne that i get from applying foundation and different beauty cosmetics. 
I can't also forget to mention how much my foundation coverage has changed to the better after i have started using the foundation egg blender. It blends in my foundation very well and does a great job around the eyes area, way better than brushes do. 


Books & authors: 

jojo moyes

Books affect me deeply. I can cry, laugh and get lost in between the lines of the story i am reading. The books: 
Safe Haven: Nicholas Sparks
The Girl You Left Behind 
&
Me Before You 
By: Jojo Moyes 

have done a great job in making my eyes tear and my heart race to know what will happen next. They are both incredible writers and throughout those books, i have known what real love is and to what extent it can go ❤︎ 

iPhone Photography: 

cute cases

Well, let me be quite honest and say i am way too much addicted to my phone. But basically, i also owe it a huge thanks for making my photos way better, and for stealing my heart by how much good it is. I love this phone so much ❤︎ 

Quotes i live by: 

tumblr quotes

inspiration

Those two quotes resemble my motto in life: 

I do what i want to do. People's opinion never means a thing for me. 
I am the owner of my own happiness


Life is all about the little things, they are what make life complete and beautiful. What do you think? What things you can't imagine your life without? 
Share with me ❤︎  

I read, love and reply to every comment;


Julie 💋

Last Post: HERE

Until Sunday; 
Don't forget to,

Follow this blog HERE (Bloglovin')
Follow my Instagram HERE

4 comments:

  1. love this post the quotes are great! And i love your new blogdesign :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely :* so sweet of you :))

      Delete
  2. I loved the quotes! Especially the second one, so motivational. Love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you sooooo much 💕 So happy to know this is what you think. Kisses and hugs

      Delete