Sunday, 22 May 2016

Few things May

spring outfit

With each passing month i find myself loving new things and adding new habits to my daily life, all to keep boredom out of the way. Because let's be honest, who doesn't get bored of living the same routine over and over? 

 i thought it would be fun to share what i have been doing this month; 

fashion blogger style

Munich's weather this month was no were near being spring, it was so cloudy, rainy and even cold some days. I found myself reaching out for a bit heavy shirts to stay warm and cozy. However, happily enough the sun is shining and the air is so warm & fresh as i am typing in those words on my laptop ❤︎. 

bathbombs

Fresh bedsheets and pampering evenings; nothing beats the feeling of being well pampered and diving in to new & fresh bedsheets after a long day of hard work ❤︎ a note to self do that more

ikea homeware

Clean & Summery bedside table arrangement; i have done some cleansing to what i have on my bedside table ❤︎  i made sure to keep colorful items that radiate happiness and joy as i look at whenever i come in to my room.

What things have you been loving this month? 
any new items or habits you would like to share?

xoxo
JULIE 


Last Post: HERE

Until Thursday; 
Don't forget to,

Follow this blog HERE (Bloglovin')
Follow my Instagram HERE





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much lovely 💕 This means a lot

      Delete
  2. Love this post! You have such a nice blog. 💕
    Would you love to follow each outer? If you want follow my blog and let me know when you do it and I'll follow you back: Fashion, Beauty and Style
    Have a nice day. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love all the pink! I hope the weather pivks up for you love! Have a fabulous day!

    Xoxo, Alethea
    Www.thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much beautiful 💗 Pink is my absolute favorite color. Actually the weather is still cold and a bit cloudy :(

      Kisses

      Delete