Sunday, 5 June 2016

A Blogger's confessions

mac lipstick

Blogging is not always a rosy road, but not a dull one too. I enjoy blogging so much, i love writing, styling photos and snapping shots of what my hands have arranged however, my photos and my words don't always share who i really am, but this post in particular, is written to share with you what i haven't shared before about my blogging life. Shall we start?

1. My Blogging space:

ikea candle

On photos it is always to tidy and cute, but let me be so honest .. that is not always the case. When i take photos, i mess things around as i take out a lot of things to shoot, so all of my closet and things end up on the bed (which is where i take my photos and flat lays) i leave the situation for your imagination haha. 

2. My personality: 


I am shy, a bit i guess but the way i write is the same way i act in real life. i never try to be any different, i am just me. so you can consider that know the real me very well, if you read my blog quite often. Hey high five, we are friends now 

3. freebies & money: 

As a blogger, when you have a good following and readership; companies would be interested in sponsoring you or sending you free products for you to blog / share about. What you don't know is; behind this "free" product, we offer hard work. In which we take photos, edit, write and share about everything we have experienced using it. 
Don't get me wrong, i love what i am doing and i love being sponsored by companies, but just for you to know that nothing is for free. We work in return for everything we get. 

Also, many have emailed me asking about how much money i make from my blog. To be so honest with you, i have ads on my blog but i have not been paid yet. yes never been, it is a long process, you need to pass a threshold of a certain amount of money in order to get paid. So no i am not rich just because i am a blogger. i have a side job 
 ❤︎
i blog for fun, i blog because i love what i do

4. Blogging on budget: 

lush products

Through pictures you would think i do a lot of shopping. which is true am not going to lie. I am addicted to anything and everything cute. However, i blog on budget which means i have a certain amount of money every month just to be spent on things i buy to blog about. This way i won't spend all of my money at once and end up being broke. 

5. I have bad days, i fail too sometimes:

Going through my instagram or blog, you would assume that i have my life figured out, i don't fail and that am so good about what i do. But the reality is not this, i have my bad days and failures. Am a human just like you are ❤︎ 

Those where a few confessions to show you a bit of what happens behind the screen ❤︎ i hope you have enjoyed reading, got to know me more and smiled to know that we share some of those things 

Thank you for reading 
❤︎ 

JULIE 

Last Post: HERE

Don't forget to,

Follow this blog HERE (Bloglovin')
Follow my Instagram HERE





9 comments:

  1. good post!
    I love your blog so much.

    love, Celine♥
    http://marieceliine.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much lovely Celine :* so happy you love it.

      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Your blogs give me a reason to smile more😊
    Also....your numbers got off. You jumped from 4 to 6. Love youu thooπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for your so sweet words they really mean the world for me πŸ’— Haha opps when i am writing my mind is focused on the words πŸ™Š Thank you for paying my attention will fix it now.

      Lots of love xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I love your pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much Johanna πŸ’• This means a lot for me kisses.

      Oh and thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Great post!! So true blogging is alot of work. But I love it too. Your instagram is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so so so much πŸ’— I appreciate your lovely opinion.

      Thanks for reading xx julie

      Delete
  5. Buy the cheap iPhone covers & cheap phone cases at cheap prices and check out our daily updated new arrival best cool iPhone phone covers at Kase.com.

    ReplyDelete