Sunday, 24 July 2016

Loving Lately

Daniel wellington

With every bad news we hear, all of us shed a tear. Since my blog for me is an escape from reality sort of, i thought nothing better than sharing a bit of love. Here are a few bits that i have been loving lately and having a two eye face emoji whenever i see or use them. 

essence eye shadow 

Nothing beats PASTEL colors; they make me so happy. So i have bought an "All About Roses" Palette from Essence beauty. The colors are to die for, so is their new Lipstick range, i made sure one goes home with me haha 

garner skin active 

With this wave of heat Germany's weather has been showing me lately, i have been making sure that i have a long lasting scent on my body to stay fresh. My go to scent this summer has to be from Zeolla's beauty range, it is sweet and fruity ❤︎  just what a girl needs to feel fresh and extra sweet. 

I also have been giving a huge amount of love to the Garnier SkinActive range, they have recently released. In particular, i have been using this 3 in 1 face wash and mask. I have been using it for a while and totally noticed a great difference in my skin no more annoying acne except on that time of the month ..... insert a sad emoji here. 

 tumblr peonies 

On a complete other note, i have been so much loving Peonies, ahh how much i wish they are always in season; something about them makes me happy. Maybe the color? ah what's new? a pink lover over here of course. ❤︎ 

What have you been loving this month? 
Do you spot anything you heart from what i have shared? 

LET'S CHAT 
❤︎ 

Thank you for reading; 
Julie 


Last Post: HERE 


Don't forget to,

Follow this blog HERE (Bloglovin')
Follow my Instagram HERE




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Yor blog is very cool! So, I follow you now (n. 94)
    Follow me back, please?
    Have a nice day! Kisses

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete