Thursday, 21 July 2016

STRESSED . OUT

on the bed books 

First of all, i am sorry if the title seemed like i am yelling at you; i promise i am not. I just think that with capitalized letters i can express my feelings in a better way. 
with that being cleared out, i can start my vent can i? 

Oh well, the story starts with me catching myself lately with a very bad headache that i couldn't even sleep from, it was bad that i desperately needed a pill to lessen the pain i am having in that corner of my head right before my brows. 
By this pain i knew how much i have been stressing myself out this Month. Despite the fact that it is summer and the weather has been great, i have been so stressed out so over thinking and so overwhelmed with EVERYTHING. 


This tiredness and down feelings have been initiated due to the fact that i will be out of town next month will talk more about it next week. I won't be able to create any content for my Instagram or Blog, i have been working non stop taking photos for this month and for the coming month so that i don't get behind with my posting schedules and have nothing to post whilst i am away. That is, in addition to attending 2 hours German class two days a week and working... 

I feel like my mind does not stop thinking, i am either looking for inspiration on Pinterest, editing photos or stressing on the fact that i had no time to post on Instagram today :|

I love my Instagram and Blog and love putting the effort to create amazing things, and hate being behind on my posting schedule or being not active because it is not just an app that i share on it my photos it is more of a hobby that needs to be worked on daily. 

I just wanted to make an appearance here today and share what has been going on in my life, it is not always glamorous. But i believe that everything i do will pay off. 

Thank you for reading <3 

Share with me one thing you have been loving this Summer. 

I have been dying about the cute peonies and wishing they are always in season *-* 



I promise Sunday's post shall be more cheerful 

JULIE 
❤︎ 
Last Post: HERE 


Don't forget to,

Follow this blog HERE (Bloglovin')
Follow my Instagram HERE

4 comments:

  1. Are you feeling any better? I'm so sorry this is happending to you, believe me, I understand everything. I also have headaches and throataches these days, but going to pool and just swimming around helps me, you should try it out. As for the posts, don't worry, the most important thing now is you. And, before I forget, I am obsessed with Pinterest these days! The best app ever! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for your so sweet words they mean a lot for me :* lots of love.
      I love swimming and being out in nature. I also have been addicted to Pinterest it is becoming a problem not gonna lie 🙊

      Delete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon! I know how it feels to feel as if you have the whole world on your shoulders!
    I've had a rough start to 2016, as I was unemployed for 6 months and unable to find any work!
    But a couple of weeks ago, I finally got a job for a hairdressing and beauty company, so I will finally be earning some money to pay the bills!
    Also, I love your blog, and read your posts regularly! My blog is cupcakesandcorsages.blogspot.co.uk if you want to take a look! (I'm quite new!)

    Lots of love! 💗

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Emily 💕 Your sweet words mean a lot for me.

      I can totally understand how bad it can be to not be employed but so happy for you that you are working now and in something you like. Right now i am much better, thank you for your sweet care.

      P.S: will for sure take a look at your blog, i love supporting other bloggers :)

      Kisses,
      Julie

      Delete