Thursday, 11 August 2016

How to enjoy your own company


Being alone, doesn't mean you are lonely that if, you knew how to rock your loneliness by being your own best friend. 
For me, i never knew how i can survive my own company; when i first moved in Germany; i found it super hard to be alone after i was surrounded with loads of friends and family back home. Where every time i needed a shoulder to shed a tear on, everyone was there to give me a tissue. 



After being my own friend for almost a year and a half, i can say that it is a hard mission yet not impossible, if .. 

You stopped being your own enemy: 

We as humans tend to judge ourselves more than anyone else. Even though in real life, we are doing great, surviving whatever we are going through. So don't judge, instead love yourself for being strong and for not giving up. 

If you spoiled yourself, took a break and went on a small city adventure 

If you have a spa day and live all that luxurious life, almost every month 

If you made a list of those negative people, and always kept a space 

If you made a vision board, set your goals and worked hard to achieve them  

You don't need a friend or a lover to survive life, living by yourself is not hard if you knew how to be your own best friend and mate. 

Are you living alone? 
What are your tips for not being lonely?

❤︎ 

Thank you for reading; 
Julie 


Last Post: HERE 


Don't forget to,

Follow this blog HERE (Bloglovin')
Follow my Instagram HERE

8 comments:

  1. I struggle with loneliness a lot due to mental health problems but i enjoyed reading this post & thank you for sharing xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh :( am so sorry to hear that but i know how much strong you are and you deserve all good things in life . Happy that you enjoyed reading Nicole <3

      Much love

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with your post! I lived by myself for the past year and even though it was the hardest thing I've ever done I got through it because of tips like yours! Especially going on a small adventure, that made me so much more confident and taught me I could rely on myself...and I got to know my city!! thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more, i am so happy that you could handle being by yourself too. It is hard and overwhelming at first but then things just fall in place and you find yourself happier by your own.

      Good luck and lots of love <3

      Delete
  3. I love this post and made me realize too that I should be okay of being lonely is okay. I should do spend time with myself. Thank you so much for this post.

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    New Post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/08/Jords-wood-watches.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to be able to help, even in a small way. Yes it is ok to be alone, don't worry about that and start doing your best to enjoy your own company because you are enough and so worth it.

      Thank you for reading, lots of love

      Delete
  4. Aww that was such a great post! And you look so pretty! Xx
    Stellar Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much lovely 💕 This realy means a lot for me.

      Delete